As a Life Strategist my mission is to foster personal development and growth by guiding and empowering you through a journey of self-discovery personally and professionally. My goal is to enhance my client’s proactive capacity and full potential by identifying external and internal problems, difficulties and obstacles that stand in the way of goal attainment. Areas of focus could include (but not limited to) goal clarity, entrepreneurship goals, personal foundation, relationship enhancement, family/life balance, emotional wellness and breaking through Barriers.
Life Strategist Package Includes:
One to One Strategy sessions
(5 Sessions, ½ hour each)
My published Book Authentically You ($23 value)
Invitation to the closed Facebook community “Authentically You”
Benefits of having a
- To help you define your goals.
- To observe, listen, question with an unbiased, nonjudgmental ear, and provide feedback at various stages throughout the process.
- To help you identify the problems and obstacles inhibiting progress in different areas of your life and assist you in prioritizing and addressing them.
- To serve as a teacher/mentor and a facilitator for new skill development that can give you the tools necessary for problem -solving.
- To identify cognitive distortions and unhealthy thinking patterns that get in the way of goal attainment
- To support you unconditionally
In our high pressured and complicated lives, so many of us experience work issues, relationship problems, low self-esteem, depression, anxiety, grief and loss, or other emotional difficulties. It can feel so exhausting and frustrating feeling stuck. As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with over 29 years of experience working with Individuals, couples and families my approach is
non-judgmental, empathic and humanistic. There is an enormous opportunity to improve life by understanding how the past has affected current perceptions, thoughts, feelings and actions.
We will form a therapeutic relationship and work together to resolve old stories, feelings, and behaviors that have blocked your ability to engage your life fully and reconnect you with your core wholeness, freeing you to live the possibilities that exist within you.
Beginning therapy can be frightening, but extremely rewarding. Everyone deserves to be happy. Most often we cannot control things, but we can always control ourselves. My goal is to help you develop a greater capacity for enjoying life and living well.